12346 McDougall St, Detroit, Michigan
All families in need.
Muslim Family Services works to enrich the underprivileged in the Michigan through our transitional home, food pantries, health clinics, skill development programs, refugee resettlement services and more.
We offer full range of services to individuals, couples, and families of all backgrounds.
Our Programs include:
- Counseling Services
- Women's Transitional Housing
- Burial/Funeral Assistance
- Back to School Giveaway Program
- Independency Program
- Adult Literacy Program
- Refugee Resettlement Program
- Food Pantries
- Foster Care Education
Currently MFS has food pantries in the Detroit and Ypsilanti.
- Detroit Muslim Food Pantry: Open on Tuesdays and Thursday from 10am to 3 pm
- Ypsilanti Muslim Food Pantry: Open every Friday from 4 – 5 pm
- Flint Muslim Food Pantry – Open 2nd and 3rd Saturday 10 am to 1 pm
Pantry on Wheels
We will be taking food boxes to different cities to distribute to families who are homebound. Each box will contain rice, pasta, salt, sugar, bread, canned goods, fresh vegetables and fruits, etc.
Currently, we have scheduled food delivery to families in Detroit, Dearborn, and Ann Arbor.
Hosts a Family Carnival each year to celebrate Eid-ul-Fit and also offers Ramadan food baskets to low-income families.
Monday – Thursday
10:00 a.m. – 4:00 a.m.
Tuesday & Thursday
10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.