2651 Saulino Court, Dearborn, MI 48120
Families in need.
ACCESS is the largest Arab American community nonprofit in the United States. With 11 locations and more than 120 programs serving metro Detroit, ACCESS offers a wide range of social, economic, health and educational services to a diverse population.
- ACCESS Emergency Food Voucher Program (assistance is based on availability of funds): Food supplements are administered based on a voucher system. Individuals or families in need can receive a food voucher designated for groceries. The amount of the voucher is based upon the number of household members.
- Food Pantry Program: Provide referral services to local area food pantries.
- WIC Program: Assist with and interpret the application completion process
- SNAP (Food Stamp Program): Assist with and interpret the application completion process for MI Bridges.
- Free and Reduced Breakfast and Lunch Programs: Assist with and interpret the application completion process.
- Monthly USDA Food Commodities Programs: Provide referral services, assist with and interpret the application process
ACCESS Rent/Mortgage and Transitional & Permanent Housing Program
- ACCESS Rent/Mortgage Assistance (when funding is available): Designed to prevent homelessness and/or permanent displacement. Clients must provide a court-ordered eviction or delinquency notice from their mortgage company. Other qualification factors apply. Call 313-842-7010 to schedule an appointment for assessment.
- Transitional & Permanent Housing Assistance (when funding is available): Designed to provide intensive case management and wrap-around care to those deemed at risk for housing displacement. Referrals and assistance with the application process is available.
- Temporary Shelter: Provide referrals to homeless shelters and hotel/motel programs.
- Housing Programs: Assist with and interpret the application process for housing programs.
- Free Legal Aid: The Legal Aid and Defenders Association (LADA) offers assistance to the ACCESS One-Stop Employment & Human Services Center and Social Services Department by providing free legal aid to low-income families in the area of civil law (landlord/tenant, wills, etc.) This service is by appointment only.
- Legal Services (fee for service): Private attorneys lease space at the ACCESS One-Stop Employment & Human Services Center and Social Services Department, specializing in Social Security and family law.
All Center for Working Families program clients receive free tax preparations during tax season.
Monday - Friday
9 AM - 5 PM