9021 Joseph Campau, Hamtramck, MI 48212
Eligibility: We accept all patients, regardless of their health coverage. If you do not have insurance, we can help you apply for insurance or work with you to set up a payment plan.
- Our providers can help you get better when you are sick. They can help you take care of your health problems like diabetes and high blood pressure.
- We provide shots for children and adults. Stop by to get your flu shot to protect yourself in the winter.
- The WIC staff gives care to pregnant women and their children. WIC tells moms what foods to eat to keep good health. WIC also has breast-feeding classes.
- We help women take care of their health by screening for breast cancer. If you are pregnant, our providers can answer your questions.
- We clean teeth, fill cavities, and provide dental care counseling to adults and children. We can also provide you a dental school exam for your children.
- Do you feel depressed? Does your child have problems focusing in school? We have a therapist that you or your child can talk to.
- Does your child need a school physical or medicine to feel better? We can give your child the care he/she needs to feel comfortable and be healthy.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
- Wednesday: 11:00 am - 7:30 pm
Helpful Tips: Open late on Wednesday.
Services Provided: Primary Care, Immunizations, OB/GYN, WIC, Mental Health, Breastfeeding Support, Pediatrics, Dental Care, Health Insurance