33155 Annapolis Street, Wayne, MI 48184
This class is intended for all women considering their feeding choices, those currently pregnant and those currently breastfeeding.
Learn why breastfeeding is so important for you and your baby and how breastfeeding can positively affect both your baby's and your health for a lifetime. All aspects of breastfeeding will be covered including:
- proper latch and positioning
- establishing and maintaining supply
- how to know if baby is getting enough milk
- pumping and storage of breast milk
- resources and support groups
We encourage you to bring a support person so you can prepare together.
If having difficulty breastfeeding please call 734-467-4262 for a consult.